Mezzanine Floor Mesh Barrier
Our Mezzanine Floor mesh barriers offer a reinforced protective barrier in front of or as a replacement to existing mezzanine floor handrails. Available in heights from 1500mm in excess of 4000mm. Our mesh barriers are bolted together for strength and prevent objects falling from the mezzanine from racking or pallets.
Mezzanine Floor Mesh Barrier Benefits
- Our mesh barriers are stronger than safety netting, making them suitable at substantial mezzanine floor heights of larger or multi-tier floors.
- High Competitively priced our mesh barriers are an extremely cost effective way to increase mezzanine floor safety and prevent falling items.
- Heights in excess of 4000mm can be fitted to prevent items falling from taller racking or shelving.
- Damaged mesh panels can be unbolted and replaced with relative ease and at small cost.
- Pallet Gates and Staircases can be cut around to allow usable protected space.
- Swing gates and door ways can be built into the mesh enclosure to allow access on and off the floor in designated areas.
Types of Mezzanine Mesh Barrier
Forming a strong and resistant barrier is based on what is required for each individual mezzanine floor. Our mezzanine mesh barriers can be adjusted for all types of mezzanine floor, from timber decked multi-tier archive racking systems to concrete mezzanine floors. We can supply mesh barriers in any RAL colour to match your existing staircases and handrail and accommodate any bespoke requirements for overhang or gates.
For more information on our mezzanine floor mesh barriers please contact us on 0191 226 7988